My Dusty.. <3

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

I was going through my pictures and found my favorite one (its my avatar but I've never been able to find the full size photo)... this is my Dusty.. he's passed on now.. but he started it all for me. My love for not only Chinchillas but beiges. He was the best Chinchilla I ever owned. I got him right before my 15th birthday in 2003!

Dusty.jpg

Last edited:
Aww how cute. I love the fact that his ears arent all freckly. What did he die from? He couldnt have been very old huh

Aww how cute. I love the fact that his ears arent all freckly. What did he die from? He couldnt have been very old huh

Dusty was an adult when I got him.. but I lost nearly my entire herd to a gas leak about 2 years ago.. which is part of the reason that I left Chinchillas for so long.

I'm so sorry to hear that but I'm glad you have beautiful memories of your Dusty and that you are able to open your heart again for these precious furballs.

Dusty was an adult when I got him.. but I lost nearly my entire herd to a gas leak about 2 years ago.. which is part of the reason that I left Chinchillas for so long.

Aww bummer. I'm sorry to hear that. he was cute tho....

Latest posts

Back