My curls

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InkedupTara

Do the chinny shuffle!
I got a perm and a haircut, from a great friend today. Here it is, cute right!

Attachments

• misc 532.jpg
    misc 532.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 165
  • misc 531.jpg
    misc 531.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 154
OMG, your curls turned out so much better than mine when I got a perm 4yrs ago and it was from a professional. It was a loose spiral perm and came out HORRIBLE! I swore after that I would never get a perm again and haven't yet. I've vowed if I want curls, I'll use my spiral curling iron, lol. Your hair does look really cute!

Your hair looks awesome, it is really flattering and cute! I can't believe how good a perm can look, I too have a horror story from a childhood perm. Now you make me consider one again!

Thanks. I cant wait to wash the smell out of it lol

I always conditioned mine right away after a perm, because the smell made me gag. I was told many years ago by someone who was a manager of a salon at Higbee's that you could condition it, just not shampoo it. The shampoo strips out the chemical treating the hair, but the conditioner doesn't. I've done this for many, many years and never had a problem with losing any of the curl.

i had a bad experience when i was in highschool with a perm & i never got another, but i love those soft curls! i would like mine a little more relaxed or to be sorta bigger curls.
your hair looks great!

Hey, that looks great! I've been thinking of doing my hair that way! Is there a name for that type of curl I could tell my hairdresser so she would know what I want?

Latest posts

Back