My crazy whites....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Stacie, Smudge is ALWAYS my favorite, especially looking passed out in his house, but the other crazy white Playchins are adorable, too!!! :hearts:

I'm still waiting for Susan to put up a video of Jack doing backflips in this thread. He's the silliest white I've ever met. :) She could start her own circus with the crazy fuzzies she has there! Beeping, flipping, and escape artists..

I'm still waiting for Susan to put up a video of Jack doing backflips in this thread. He's the silliest white I've ever met. :) She could start her own circus with the crazy fuzzies she has there! Beeping, flipping, and escape artists..

Pretty sure all whites are crazy...Bentley does handstands as well ;)

I have some wacky whites, too. I call them Wacky Wilma and Silly Sally. Sally is Wilma's daughter. These two do everything in the picture and then some. Wilma likes to sky dive.

Ok,,your scaring me!!
I am picking my white mosaic baby girl up next week ladies!!!
Do I need to know any more?Haa,Haa!!

Ok,,your scaring me!!
I am picking my white mosaic baby girl up next week ladies!!!
Do I need to know any more?Haa,Haa!!

All you need to know is whites are a little on the "special" side. But they are a TON of fun. :tease:

Last edited:
You are right about that.

But, it isn't just Jack. I have other whites that are crazy. The older they get the more special they get. Pinkerton is "special."

Uh-oh! Pinkerton too? Was he traumatized by the time he spent with us and went bonkers? :laughitup:

I'm wondering if Mosaics are only a percentage as crazy as Pink Whites. Like a color percent ratio equivalent. Hehe. Someone with knowledge of the phenomenon should share, as I have only standards.. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure all whites are crazy...Bentley does handstands as well ;)
So... with that in mind I think we should have a "CnH Circus" thread. :hilarious:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back