My ChubbiClock is HERE!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
LinDan of Simply Chintastic has out done themselves this time! I had a special request for them to make me a wooden chubbichin to either hang on the wall or sit on a desk. Little did I know that Dan already was working on one! :eek:

So a couple days later, I get this:
013-34.jpg

It's HUGE and PERFECT! That's a 13 inch ruler for some size reference.

And as a bonus...
011-34.jpg

A little desk sitting playdough chubbichin! Oh my gosh I just about DIED when I saw what he was holding. LinDan must have been listening when I said playdough made my mouth water and I used to eat it when I was little...and even sometimes now! :)

Here they are side by side with a regular size clay chubbichin for comparison:
014-31.jpg

Thank you guys so much for such special pieces! I cannot wait to display them!!!

Wow! I bet you could make a fortune selling those clocks! Very nice!

hey! I like the taste of playdough! I'm sure the playdough company was expecting kids would be curious what it tastes like. Its like eating straight salt.

I can't even imagine! And I've eaten some weird things as a kid, but playdough never crossed my mind.. lol!

Hmmm. I'm addicted to salt. I may have to try playdough!!

I'd love a clock like that. Very nice!

They are both adorable, but I like the play-doh more. Maybe he can make a pencil, pen holder that can sit on a desk.

Back