My chinchillas are going to be on the news! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow's the day! :D Just 9 hours away, I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my boys on TV! I'll post how it went when I get back. :))

And for those watching, the news doesn't even start until 9, and with me getting there at 8:40, it should be soon after it starts. Just to give you an idea of what time to watch. :))

We're back! It went really well! They were both such dolls. :)) Charlie was NOT happy to be there though, lol. I'm not sure if it was on camera yet (haven't watched my recorded copy) but right when they started talking, Charlie looked up and started digging at Dr. Herko's chin with his two front feet! lol. But in the end, they both behaved really well, and Dr. Herko really seemed to enjoy it. I think the funniest thing about today though was the security guard that let us in. We got there early, so for the first 20 or so minutes we were there, the security guard was playing with and talking to them, lol.

Thanks! :)) I'll try to have the video uploaded tonight so everyone can watch. It will be posted on their website in a day or two if I can't figure out how to do it myself, lol.

haha hahaha i love when she paws at his face!!!!

Well behaved chinnies

They were very well behaved, especially Roscoe! That was very cute!

They sure were cute. It would have been nice if there were a place he could have let them run around a bit.

I think that they both did awesome and I loved seeing Charlie show a little personality!

I actually wish they had talked a little more about them but the boys were perfect.

Thanks everyone! My favorite thing was when Charlie started pawing him in the face! lol. He was clearly not pleased. :p Roscoe was such an angel though, but as a result didn't get much air time. He kinda just sat there, lol. This was such a cool experience, but man were they happy to be home!

Congrats on your chin stars. I was actually on the edge of my seat watching Charlie...lol There's no way I could have sat there calmly talking and holding 2 chinchillas still for that long.

Yah why didn't he talk about them ? I am surprised Charlie didn't bite him lol, Ha and Charlie was a camera hog lol didn't see much of Roscoe.

lol, Charlie is quite a grump, but he has never bitten me or anyone else. He's a sweet heart deep inside! :D He was letting him know though that he wasn't pleased, haha.

It wasn't really a chinchilla segment, that's why they weren't talked about a whole lot. It was pet questions, they do it twice a week and they only have about 3 minutes. The only thing that was different this time was it was exotic pet questions, which is why they asked to have them on there. Usually it's someone's cat or dog, but I guess they wanted an interesting exotic pet. I too wish they were talked about more, but still, them being on was so neat for me to watch! I was so proud! :D (and laughing under my breath watching Charlie's antics, haha)

very cute! i really did think at one point charlie was going to bite him! and roscoe was so chill!!! maybe after seeing the chinchillas someone will ask a question about them in a future segment???

Aw I love it. Your chins are so well behaved! Mine would never sit still like that, and at the beginning when Charlie starts pawing at the guys face was hilarious! Lol.

Back