My Chinchilla Gang plus one

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tagna

Chin lover
I'm up to 10 chinchillas now and thought I would post some pics. I am also rehoming a black velvet girl who is a big girl!

So here is my gang:

1017595.jpg

Hera

1017598.jpg

Nemesis

1017601.jpg

Athena

1017602.jpg

Caylpso

1017606.jpg

Cassiopeia

And this is the chin that I am rehoming as her owner had to go to Hong Kong:

1017540.jpg

Kara's new girl, Patty! (she's 1015 grams!...the chin, not Kara)

Wow Patty is huge! I love big, squishy, cute chinny fattness! :neener:

Your other chins are very cute as well. I love the greek mythology names!

Wow Lily is especially beautiful! Love the white tail! Patty is huge and squishy looking, I totally wish I could feel that squishyness!! If she were mine I would probably call her Patty the Fatty and give her all kinds of self esteem issues! lol

Her nickname is now Patty McFatty! AND she is a doll! If I had the room I would keep her but I have enough with 10! AND Kara will spoil her tons!

They are all adorable. You have your own Greek army. Patty McFatty is just too much! I want to squish her chunky butt.

You know, I wouldn't be mad at all if Zavia got wrapped up in the hammocks you're making me, and just happened to pop out of the box at my house.hahaha. Wow, you weren't kidding when you said Patty was a chunky girl. She must be a handful.

Calypso is wonderful, and I love the shot of Loki's butt. :D

I am also COMPLETELY IN LOVE with Patty McFatty. Such a big girl!!

They are all such lovely ladies. Patty McFatty is going to be one spoiled girl for sure. I hope he enjoys her tour across the border and through the States to her final destination.

Back