My boys are Chicago fans

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TillyChinchilla

My fiance is a big Chicago fan. Cubs, Bears, Bulls, etc. I'm allowed to buy all the printed fleece I want with the logos, so I guess my boys are Chicago fans too.

I know a lot of you are probably Packers fans, but try to look at the chin, not the fleece :p

DSC_0546.jpg

Now if only I could find a TarHeels fabric!

Last edited:
It looks like your fiance and you have worked out a great compromise - you can spoil your chins with fleece as long as it is a Chicago sports theme! Your chin doesn't seem to mind at all! Very cute!

Ok, I have to put my 2 cents in, 1st of all, supercute chinnie! :thumbsup:
I'm a southsider (Chicago suburbs) AND a Sox fan so not so fond of the Cubs :yuck: :no: maybe you could put some black & white on the cubs logo? JK, lol!
Go Bears! :thumbsup:

Don't listen to all those other people. CUBS are #1!!!!!!! Love the fleece. You fiancee has good taste.

Bears and Cubs - no matter who owns them!! Nice fleece - he should come up for the games! Nice chin, too!

Bailey! Come on now, don't cross over to the dark side! Yep be a Packer's fan! All the way!!!! Your fiance is a Bears fan? What are you kidding me? Well there must be other things about him you love LOL! And yes looking past the fleece, what a super cute chinnie!

Laurie - I purposly neglected to say anything bad about the Packers, [it was hard] as I didn't want to start anything, and her chins wouldn't understand the rivalry, anyway!
O.K. - I'm done!

Hahaha... I knew this was coming! Laurie, all I used to think about was the old SNL skits. He is pretty defensive about his teams. I can't be a Packer's fan since I am supposed to be a Patriot's fan by birth.

I used to like the Jets and Colts because my grandmother dated the owner of both after her divorce... now I really don't pay much attention to sports.

Great pics!:thumbsup:

sigh....my house is a house divided. Some Yankees and some Red Sox. Such conflict.:tissue:

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Back