My Boy!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

I have a ton of pictures of him, I can post them later.. but I just took this one on my cell phone. He's my pride and joy.. my life!! <3 He is a cream Chow Chow and his name is Koda.

Attachments

• Kodabearrrrrrr.jpg
    Kodabearrrrrrr.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 135
awwwww!! He's a cutie!

At home, my family has a copper-colored mixed chow chow named Penny. She's definitely my mom's love. We sometimes call her a teddy bear or bear though. I love the unique coloring on their tongue!

That dog is racist! You tell him I was BORN with black hair and he can't yell at me for it!:cry3:

That dog is racist! You tell him I was BORN with black hair and he can't yell at me for it!:cry3:

:hilarious: :hilarious:

It's not my fault that some SOB beat him when he was a puppy.. don't worry, he also barks and runs from tall men wearing hats, all men in general, and people who speak Spanish... so people think I trained my dog to be sexist and racist. :cry3:

Tab.. you should have seen him go off when he met Eric.. and even Brian. Guess he was right about one of them.. :rofl:

my dogs are to, its not that we made them that way but when they see a person that is another color they get veryyyyyyyy anxious and start growling..i think it scares them cuz there not use to it..our dogs are the most loving dogs in the world until they see a colored person, no offense to anyone i promise!! its just weird how they act that way

Oh Koda you need a dental bone. How have I missed this thread? He is adorable. I love chows. I love them even more during the summer after they've had their first shave.

Back