My Adopted Babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chikachulove

I guess they are no longer considered babies but they are to me! This is Nibbler (Black Velvet) and Sticky (Hetero Beige). They are 5 and 6 years old respectively and they are quite sweet boys! Their previous owners gave them raisins all the time which they said they love but they seem to take a liking towards rose hips. They always have the funniest expressions! Especially Sticky because it always seems like one of his eyes is larger than the other.

Well I'm mainly posting this to encourage adoption! I researched chinchillas for a long time and was planning on getting a kit from a breeder but soon realized how many older chins are not wanted any longer! I am a first time owner and could not love my boys any more! I truly believe that they now have a better home and are very spoiled with all their toys and chews!

Just introducing my beloved boys Nibbler and Sticky!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image_2.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image_3.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 23
Very cute! Grats on the new chins and thank you for adopting! ;)

Don't give them raisins too often, it's a treat and she be offered very sparingly from what I've heard/read. Like one or two a week?

I'm sure one of the resident experts will clarify.

Very cute! Grats on the new chins and thank you for adopting! ;)

Don't give them raisins too often, it's a treat and she be offered very sparingly from what I've heard/read. Like one or two a week?

I'm sure one of the resident experts will clarify.

actually, you shouldn't give raisins at all, not even as a treat. They are very bad for chins to try and digest with their sugar content.

Thank you for adopting these sweet chins! They are adorable!

Latest posts

Back