My 3 little piggies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furrylovables

These little guys were born September 2, 2010 to Violet mosiac vc and Romeo x dark ebony vc.
First born was my violet female weighing at 41 grams. Shes a dark violet gal.
Second was the white violet male weighing at 38 grams
Third was white violet female weighing at 34 grams ( We named her pea.)
Pea was born without any fur on her little butts. You can't see it too well in the first photo cause of the flash. She almost didn't make it. With 8 handfeedings a day here how they look in the second and third photos.

Now at 20 days old today, the violet female is 109 grams, white violet male is 100 grams, and little pea at an incredible 93 grams. She's still tiny. Hope you all enjoy.

Attachments

• Violet baby 1.jpg
    Violet baby 1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Violets Babies 002.jpg
    Violets Babies 002.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Violet babys 3.jpg
    Violet babys 3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 65
They are very cute. What happened to their mother that you have to handfeed them?

Not producing enough milk for all three, they nurse a little during the day, but at feeding time they are sucking down the milk out of the syringe. I feed them now 4 times a day, and they are gaining 5 grams each everday. They gain maybe 1 gram from mom, but thats all.

They are! That's why I posted them as "3 little Piggies" lol they are doing very well, and pea finally grew in fur on her little butts last weekend. They are so social and supersweet!

heeeee!!! I love them.

I had triplets born yesterday at 46, 46 and 40 grams...they're all over the place like your little ones. Good job with the little runty runt and the EIGHT handfeedings a day. I'm not going to lie, I absolutely hate having to handfeed...but you gotta do what you gotta do. :p

Thanks guys! I was really worried about pea, its short for peanut of course, she is the biggest piggie out of them all. She is so cute when she eats, her tail goes around so fast like a mixmaster and her little front paws are clenched like she wants to punch something. She's a character.

Latest posts

Back