My 2 new chin-babies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! Very cute boys, and I agree that the FN142 is a better buy. I just picked up another one for $156 at Petsmart (they price matched the online kennelvet ad).

They both have very unique faces, especially the standard. Very cute! I have a Chinchilla Mansion from Quality Cages, and I like it, but if I had to do it over I'd go with the FN 142.

Gosh they are so precious. I have one of Alicyn's boys here. He's spoiled rotten and has such a wonderful disposition. I can't wait to breed him next year. Congrats on such beautiful boys. I would encourage anyone to get two kits if they are able. Great pictures!

Congratulations! Very cute boys, and I agree that the FN142 is a better buy. I just picked up another one for $156 at Petsmart (they price matched the online kennelvet ad).

wow.. are they cooperative with price matching? Did that include shipping or did they have it in your local store? I know ferret.com has them at $214 shipped. I didn't want to get one now but if kennelvet is having a special and I can get petsmart to price match it.. i'll just get it now and set it up when we get the new house.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my boys and the info on the FN142.. i originally wanted one but everywhere I looked they were like $269+.

wow.. are they cooperative with price matching? Did that include shipping or did they have it in your local store? I know ferret.com has them at $214 shipped. I didn't want to get one now but if kennelvet is having a special and I can get petsmart to price match it.. i'll just get it now and set it up when we get the new house.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my boys and the info on the FN142.. i originally wanted one but everywhere I looked they were like $269+.

I have over 20 Petsmart's within 20 miles from where I live. The first FN142 I purchased was back in July and the second one I bought last Saturday. Both times I had to call about 4 stores as a couple did not have any in stock in their store, but all of the Petsmart's that I called price matched the kennelvet ad. Click on the link below, print and take to the store. I suggest you call first and ask if they price match and take down the name of the person you talked to. I paid $156.35 plus tax, total came to $167.29. Good luck.

http://www.kennelvet.com/ferret-nation-habitat-625h-p-1753.html

I have over 20 Petsmart's within 20 miles from where I live. The first FN142 I purchased was back in July and the second one I bought last Saturday. Both times I had to call about 4 stores as a couple did not have any in stock in their store, but all of the Petsmart's that I called price matched the kennelvet ad. Click on the link below, print and take to the store. I suggest you call first and ask if they price match and take down the name of the person you talked to. I paid $156.35 plus tax, total came to $167.29. Good luck.

http://www.kennelvet.com/ferret-nation-habitat-625h-p-1753.html

ok thanks for the info. I'm debating seeing if a store in DE has one in stock so if we go down to visit my fiance's family, we can get one tax free :thumbsup:. On petsmart's site it says they're on backorder so i have a feeling it will be hard to get one in the next month or so.

Back