My 2 new (and final) additions - pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam.Bam

Today I picked up my 2 new and final chins from Jessica (Godins Chins).

First is Mushu. I've been looking for a nicely marked extreme mosaic for awhile and never found the 'perfect' one until Jessica posted pictures of this guy. I fell in love instantly! His markings are so unique.. he's like my mini cow :)

4736381775_7fe9a58fbb.jpg

4737018692_b8ee1a02e3.jpg

4737018876_957493a6ae.jpg

4736382197_0d2e5c1306.jpg

Can you smell what Mushu is cookin?! (his marking above his eye in this picture reminds me of The Rock lol)
4736382367_1353b222da.jpg

Next is Keika (pronounced like Kee-Ka). She was a last minute decision but I definitely don't regret it. She is totally adorable! She was bouncing off the walls when she arrived but now she has settled down and was tired when i tried to take a few pictures so I only have these for now. Didn't want to bother her on her first day.

4736375411_390949ae60.jpg

4737012208_e662a2ffa7.jpg

Mushu will be Yoshi's new buddy and hopefully Kiwi will accept Keika when she's old enough.

Keika's face is actually what sold me on getting her. I just couldn't resist! Same with Mushu's markings, lol.

I haven't messed with them too much yet but they both seem like real sweethearts :)

I went to say goodnight to everyone and Mushu was bouncing and wall surfing all over the place! Everyone else in the other room were sleeping, crazy chins, don't they realize it was 11:30 at night?!

Keika on the other hand was sitting on a ledge so politely with her front paws on the side of the cage waiting for me to come in and say goodnight to her to. She's such a sweetie.

Mushu [Pork] is so cute, but he should be Mongolian Beef since he resembles a cow! *ahem*

Congrats, they are both so sweet-looking.

Justine I love her! I am so glad you decided to get her too. She has the sweetest little face!

They are both adorable. I love Keika's little nose. What cuties!

Back