Mr. Snuggler, 3 month old v/c boy...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZChins

Pro Cage Cleaner Champion
Sahuarita, Arizona (a half hour south of Tucson)
I had to post pictures of this chin. Every now and then a really special chin is born here and Snuggler is hands down the most special baby of the last few months.

He's 3 months old and he's 508 grams. He was 70 grams at birth! His mama is an older female...probably about 10 years old...his dad is not much younger. I wasn't expecting him, but when I found him I knew it was special...not just for his size but also his personality.

He is only three months old, but if he keeps heading in the direction he's going he is going to be on really super nice violet carrier. So...I had to share! And, he's messy because I just got done handling him for awhile and giving him kisses....someday I should get pictures of him freshly dusted.

Attachments

• Snuggler.jpg
    Snuggler.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 50
  • P1040702.jpg
    P1040702.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 49
  • P1040704.jpg
    P1040704.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 39
He is very chunkified.

And...the lady, who was interested in him, informed me that she wanted a chin that didn't look like her (dark ebony) male. So...whatever. He's mine! :D Can you imagine wanting another chin besides him just because of color? He's a violet carrier!!! If he would just darken up a bit, I will be thrilled....

Tabitha - need v/c or really nice violet girlie for him. :D

What an adorable fluff nugget! He looks so cuddly.

I snuggled him this morning. Seriously, he is the snuggliest chinnie ever. He's fine with kisses and scritches. I want to see what he's like in about six months right now so I can start planning for a bride for him. LOL Pretty and snuggly...can't ask for more in a chin!

Awe he's precious! I love those with extra personality! We have a Momma that I had to retire out. She would lay on her back while nursing her kits, and you could give her scritches, and she'd just stay there on her back! One of a kind. Give him some love for me too!

Latest posts

Back