Mom Prayers Please

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annieo

Loving Pet Owner
I know some of you are friends with me on Facebook but it doesn't hurt to ask for a few more prayers.

My mom is going in for surgery tomorrow to replace a heart valve that was already replaced 12 years ago. She had rheumatic fever as a child and had some damage. The first one worked GREAT, but only has a lifespan of 12-15 years. They use a pig bladder so she is animal-friendly.

She is 83 and in amazing health and we don't expect any complications. Regardless, I hope those of you who talk to God, send a few good cheers her way.

Thank you friends,
Annie, Handbag, Mudslide and soon-to-be Jacob

Definitely will keep your mom in my prayers. I'll ask my mom to light a candle for her when she goes to church in the morning.

Annie, I wish your mom the very best for a smooth surgery and quick and healthy recovery. You and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Keeping your mom in my thoughts. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

My grandma had to have her heart valve replaced too.

I'll be praying for your mom and your family today and through her recovery. Keep us posted!

:grouphug:

Hugs,

Brittany, L & L, Gus, Jamie & Bailey

thank you all. Mom is out of surgery and in recovery. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to her tomorrow as I am not allowed to visit yet.

I know your mom will have a speedy recovery, because she sounds like an incredibly strong woman who is lucky to have you as her daughter! Just don't freak her out with your purple eye!

Sending get well wishes your way for your Mom and hoping that she has a speedy recovery.

Got to spend a few minutes with mom in the ICU. She's lookin' good. Had to open her back up again last night due to some internal bleeding, but she's good now. Got to say hello and she opened her eyes. Gonna give her some more time to rest and hopefully see her again tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

Back