moldy wood?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shahna at Quality Mutation Chinchillas has awesome kiwi wood! Its my guys favorite. Well worth the price!!

I have been buying wood from Sally for awhile and have never had any problems with bad wood from her.
Have you contacted her about it?

I have been buying wood from Sally for awhile and have never had any problems with bad wood from her.
Have you contacted her about it?

Many of the people here have dealt with her and contacted her. Most of us were then treated like crap for questioning. Someone asked about something fuzzy on their wood recently and she posted it on her business page for everyone to see as a joke. I think it is both her product and her business practices that people have issues with. I'm glad to hear you have not had issues though. Our babies health should always be our first concern.

Many of the people here have dealt with her and contacted her. Most of us were then treated like crap for questioning. Someone asked about something fuzzy on their wood recently and she posted it on her business page for everyone to see as a joke. I think it is both her product and her business practices that people have issues with. I'm glad to hear you have not had issues though. Our babies health should always be our first concern.

Thank you for your response.
I agree our chins health should be first priority.

Latest posts

Back