Misty and Snow

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huffnpoof

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I still love this sight for chin info! Anyway, I was letting my chinchilla run around in the window earlier so she could see some snow. Here are the results. In the last one, she says she wants out!

Attachments

• poof1.jpg
    poof1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 129
  • poof2.jpg
    poof2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 127
  • poof3.jpg
    poof3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 124
What beautiful pictures. I am in love with the second one. Our poor chinnies. They just get sunlight and humidity down here. :p

Great Pix! We got over a foot of snow here in Jersey. I brought my Richie to the door to check it out, but he didnt seem to care. ;)

I love the pictures. In #3 I think she says "I have the window thingy and NObody is gonna open it, brrrr"
Or maybe it looks like a ton of dust

absolutely adorable! i wish i had somewhere I could let me chin run outside the cage and be able to see snow, but she's a chewer and she'd probably chew her way outside! lol

Loving that 1st picture too!! It's a shame I don't have an area where Sesame can see the snow, wonder what her reaction would be.

Wow, thank you all for the kind comments. You're welcome to use the pics for the calander or poster or whatever you'd like (Misty is such a ham sometimes.)

How cute. Looks like shes getting ready to crank that window open.

I definitely vote that the first picture gets put up for the chin calendar for the November/December/January picture.

You really should submit that first photo to any animal photo contests in your area :)

You took such great pics, and Misty is very photogenic. Congrats, you have a beautiful chinnie.

Latest posts

Back