• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Misc

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
Modern chinchilla fur farming hard back, this is a good book with a lot of great information about quality, fur, general care, and some of my favorite is the in depth of how chins got here to the US and such with photos of the original set ups. $80 shipped

I also have 5 vintage articles for Empress Chinchilla fur - $20 shipped

A medium flat rate box of bites (chunks about thumb sized) and sticks - $45 shipped

A medium flat rate box of toy parts and sticks - $45 shipped

(wood for both boxes is ash, mulberry, cottonwood, apple mix) This photo is of the same batches, these were some I boxed up for my own use and hadn't gotten to yet:

Oat based supplement with rose buds and hips- $5/lb

1 lb of rose buds and petals - $25 + shipping
1 lb of crushed rose hips - $12 + shipping
12 oz of dandlion leaves - $15 + shipping
Or $50 for all shipped. Human grade inspected herbs

Vintage chinchilla trophy cup, brass - $40 plus shipping

Chin painting, has some chew marks on the bottom, but will be covered if it's framed $45 shipped.

I will probably have some more items, possibly show waterers/feeders, I'm pretty sure that JoEllen will be taking my combs and holder. I will have a watering set up once I get sorted out what's all there, how many valves etc.

Attachments

• krishchin.jpg
    krishchin.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 33
  • chinsup.jpg
    chinsup.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 36
Nicole - 1) If you want to talk to an admin, pm them, don't try and start an argument in open forum. 2) It doesn't matter if you have 12 billion posts. If you don't contribute, you don't post in classifieds. 3) I don't know why your post was deleted, you meet the contributing member rule. I am assuming you were deleted in a classified purge, again, something better addressed to an admin via pm. I have not been on for the past three days due to my computer being in the shop, but there are other staff members you could have written to.

I know you have the stuff to make show waterers, even may have some you can sell? Likewise, you watering system...may be interested in parts such as valves, "L" connectors...that sort of thing. Question, I have a bunch of those nozzle standoffs? They don't seem to fit any of the valves I currently have...do you have valves that actually FIT the standoffs?

The standoffs, like that are V shaped, or the ones that fit onto the valve for attaching to the cage? There are two sizes of the ones that go onto the cages that hold the valve there, I have some, but honestly I rarely use them. What kind of wire do you have? If you have like runs, you can bend the wire just a touch to squeeze then valves in, no holders needed! That works with the CN's too, the valves will sit right between the wires, no clips needed. :D

I'll let you know on the waterers, I have some here, I couldn't remember if JoEllen told me that she wanted them or not though so I need to double check with her first. :D

ETA: Peggy, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to start an argument. I did try to contact you. I understand you are busy, I'm honestly not sure who else to contact with issues as in the past I've just sent you a message. Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know a lot of the helpers on the forum and I guess I just like people I know better. Yes I was frustrated because I spent a lot of time typing up descriptions and getting pictures together the other night, then it was gone, although other classifieds were still there and apparently I wrongly assumed it was deleted. Again I am sorry, I didn't mean to start an argument, I just wanted to get everything retyped while I had the time to do it, and if for some reason I was unable to post it I could try to save a copy or something.

Last edited:
I was referring to the part that goes around the actual individual watering valves? I DO clip the cage around the valve as I have yet to find a standoff that works w/my valves but the problem is, every time I have to clean the system...or replace individual valves for cleaning...I have to bend the wire out and shut again and some bars have broken because of this. Ummmm...check what you've got as far as the "V"'s go too, there are two varieties of those, one is a wire looking thing and the other a more "metal strip" looking thing (it's thicker) if you have the thicker kind, get me a pic to confirm and send me an amount and prices.

Also, if you DO have the standoffs that hold the valves, can you see if the valves you have actually fit in the standoffs as they're supposed to? TY

I'll check it out, I think I have a few strap ones, and I'll check for the clips. :D

I also have a set of chinnie note cards I'll put in with the first order of stuff. If you think the price is too much feel free to make an offer, the worst I'll do is counter offer ya!

Travel waterers are all sold. Chinnie painting is sold. Supplement is all sold. Modern Chinchilla Farming book is sold.

Still have wood, herbs, vintage trophy and articles/photos.

Will be adding some show feeders and edstrom watering system soon, as I'm about ready to head to work right now. Also my girls are making some toys with some of the wood to sell so will have some of those listed as well.

Also have a critter nation ($150) and ferret nation ($100) for sale, prefer pick up, will be in Omaha in a couple weeks as well.

Wood, herbs, and articles still available! Would like to get these cleared out. :D Will make deals if someone is interested in all or more than one!

Latest posts

Back