Mia...the newest addition

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cute! When I got Lila as a puppy, she slept a ton for the first week or two. After that she was a spaz and I missed my sleepy puppy!

So as she gets older, she'll probably sleep less

alli713 - she's got her spaz moments lol in between sleeping moments. I'll probably miss the sleepy puppy once she gets older too. Right now she sleeps through the night (she sleeps in the bed with me) but wakes up at 9am every morning.

Ippo456 - When Mia's in a playful mood, I can't keep up with her. She loves to bite, its a daily game for her. I'm on one end of the couch, shes on the other. She runs and jumps on me to bite me anywhere she can. Takes forever for her to get bored for that game. She bit me on the nose today.

3chinsowner - Thanks. Finding a collar for her was a tough one because shes so small. So I had the harness at the house that wasn't being used and fit her just perfectly. so she wears it all the time. She looks weird without it now. When she gets bigger I'm going to get her a regular collar like the other 2 have but for now the harness does well.

Please vote for Mia for week number 3. (link above)
New pictures of Mia. =] (the purple looking bruise on her head is blu-kote. She had a cut on her head where she decided to play with Scratch outside, who doesn't like other animals so she scratched Mia.)
The little buy toy...she took it from Heavenly's toy box.
2i6z5h5.jpg

2cpp3b7.jpg

29690x.jpg

315evq8.jpg

25ktnwm.jpg

She's ADORABLE!!!! I can't resist puppies. You're very lucky! <3

She's such a cutie! She looks like a mini version (because she's a puppy, LOL) of the Chihuahua my mom had when we lived in VA. Her name was Cocoa = ) I'd love to get a chihuahua, but maybe when our 2yr old daughter is a little older and can learn to leave the animals that we currently have alone.

Cecelia is in that "squishy" faise and likes try and bear hug the animals. Right now we have 2 fairly large dogs, so she can't hurt them trying to "hug" them, but I'd be worried if I had a small dog. As much as we tell her to leave them alone, pet nicely, or stop pulling their tails, she just flat out ignores us. I really dont know what it is. She's my step daughter so maybe its the different home enviroments... I know that Celia's grandparents (on her biological moms side) has 2 chihuahua's but I'm not sure how she is with them. From what I heard those poor things hide under the couch when she's around. Its just mind boggling because she's been raised around animals and sees us treating the animals like gold and is reminded SEVERAL times a day to be nice to them. I'd be so worried that Celia could hurt a small dog... She's very sneaky about everything. This is one of the main reasons why I can't have another cat (our last one had to be put to sleep from an illness) because life just isn't the same without a ragdoll. I just really hope she gets out of this faise soon.

Back