meet Zip

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

From a friend of Kenko on here. Zip spent the first day hiding under his fleece but when I give him a hayrack and some of km's bluegrass he decided it was worth risking being in the open. He also ate a rosehip. He really doesn't like the dogs but the dogs don't bother the chins so all of the others got over them in a few days to a week.

what a cutie!! was looking at your fleece lining....how does that work? Im gonna be a new chin mom in a few weeks and was curious. Thanks!

I'm so glad that he's safely in his new digs! :) I'm looking forward to hearing about his antics on here! Thanks again for giving him a loving home.

I thought my hedgehogs were bad liner divers... I gave up fixing his burrowing for now. He got the shelf fleece pushed so far to the edge that he decided to work on the tray fleece instead. Now that is piled over the wooden house and food bowl and I think he pulled the twigs I gave him underneath because I hear chewing noises. I think we should buy him some fleece tunnels first and then weigh the tray fleece down with chiller tiles. I've had chins pull the fleece in to the house and make a squishy pile but I've never had liner diver chins.

Latest posts

Back