Meet Titus the hedgehog!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumor

OmNom Amazon
Ive never posted on the Hedgie side of these forums before, I just thought this was too cute not to share.

My fiance was deployed earlier this year to Kyrgyzstan and the guys stumbed across this little guy living under one of the tents on base who wound up befriending them. (first photo) So cute! I guess he'd been living there and interacting with people for months. (though im sure it didnt hurt that that were feeding him.)

Unfortunately, he wandered a little too far, and died out on the flightline. =( RIP Little guy.

My fiance was pretty sad, and had told me the story while he was over there and emailed a few pictures of him even. So for his 30th birthday, i thought it would be nice to get him a hedie, since his birthday timed out to be about the time he got home - he named him Titus. Just a bit different looking, but cute as can be. I thought id post a few pictures, meet Titus.

Attachments

• Trent & OJ 01.jpg
    Trent & OJ 01.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 59
  • z6 013.jpg
    z6 013.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Titus11.jpg
    Titus11.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 60
  • titus3.jpg
    titus3.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 52
  • z6 082.jpg
    z6 082.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 50
What a cute but sad ending storey. The little guy was adorable.

Titus is adorable. We'ell look forward to more pictures of him.

he's adorable! I'm glad you were able to get him anothe hedgie to heal the whole in his heart!

How sad for the little guy that passed, but looks like a love of hedgies was born. That third picture is absolutely adorable. Congratulations on your new addition.

Both are precious! Great gift idea for your husband. He looks happy with the new addition to the family.

Welcome to the wonderful hedgehog side of the forum ;) . Welcome home Titus, you are a cutie.

Thanks everyone! In all honesty, while it was a gift for my fiance - I feel a little guilty for being just as attached hehe. I hadnt really known an awful lot about hedgies before he'd sent those pictures home, but it inspired me to do a little research. and for sure, a love on hedgies was born on both sides i think.

The little guy they had found over there does look so different though, the bat hedgie comment made me laugh. I was thinking more dumbo, but how cute <3 I was kind of suprised to find a different looking critter over here, when i went to purchase one from a local breeder.

I have one more picture of him i think, though thats not my fiance in the picture. He was apparently very friendly and more relaxed than even our grumpy little Titus, which suprised me for being more or less wild ;)

TrentOJ02.jpg

Back