Meet the rest of my Boys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pants567

So I've posted pictures of FenFen, but I figured I'd share my other boys as well so they don't feel left out. FenFen is actually the only one who wasn't a rescue.

picture.php

This is Lukas! Well, it was when he was a puppy. My parents and I rescued him from shelter after Christmas a couple years ago.

picture.php

This is Lukas last Christmas sitting with me. With the exception of some seizures, he is a happy healthy BIG boy.

picture.php

This is Steve! He was one of my personal rescues. As soon as I took him out of the cage at the rescue he just started cuddling me... and has yet to stop!

picture.php

Last but certainly not least, this is Tom. My last rescue. I rescued him about two months after I brought Steve home and they LOVE each other. They are basically always together, sleeping or playing.

Now that all my pets have been equally accounted for I don't feel so bad!

Found some other pictures of them together so I figured I'd post to show the love.

picture.php

Steve and Tom. Believe it or not they are actually sleeping not playing.

picture.php

Lukas and Tom are basically best friends. Then again, Tom has yet to meet anyone or anything he didn't like.

picture.php

And this one was just too cute not to share.

ahaha i have (well at my moms) an orange cat that sleeps exactly how tom is sleeping in that picture.

beautiful animals though :)

haha thanks! They both sleep like that most of the time, it is so funny!

I'm super grateful that they get along so well. Steve and Lukas don't always get along but they have a mutual respect that they pretty much leave each other alone.

Back