Meet the gang..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SunshineChins

Well.. its been a loooonngg time since I have posted pics of our gang so here goes:

Max
353130680.jpg

Hayley who is our biggin chin at over 800grams
353130683.jpg

Stacey
353130682.jpg

Cinder
353130687.jpg

Avalon (whoops.. thought it was Keepsake)
353130690.jpg

Last edited:
Jack Jack our tripod
353130686.jpg

Ryland
353130688.jpg

Laney (she's a rescue girl)
353130693.jpg

Ella
353130727.jpg

Aurora (another rescue chin)
353130730.jpg

I don't have a good picture of Shadow who is another rescue chin. I need to get out the fleece and snap a pic.

Last edited:
Here is Keepsake.. trying to figure out who is who without looking at the photo is not as easy as I thought.. lol

353132140.jpg

I have a beige white I think. I always forget if he is tan white or beige white. No wonder I said that looked like my Fuzzy! You have pretty chins!!!

Thanks.. I am still figuring out all the different whites there are. Now my 13 year old can recite what is recessive what dominant what is lethal etc. I am amazed at the chin facts that come out of her sometimes.

JJ is our tiny boy.. he is 2 years old and only 400 grams. Everyone says white violets take forever to grow and we are still waiting. I guess having a chin spin in his cage doesn't help either.

Stacey is our grouchy girl. She likes playtime and tolerates scratches behind the ear. lol

I almost forgot Button..she is enjoying her hammock.
353133070.jpg

Thanks! We are sorta partial to them and think they are cute. :)

Well, I don't think there is any such thing as an ugly chin, but, yours are so adorable! So many colors and personalities...must be wonderful to have a whole gang to love!

Aww They are so cute! I love to see Button snuggling in her hammie.

Button and Avalon are very pretty, I'm going to come steal avalon from you. Or maybe you want to trade for those water bottles?

Thanks guys.. they are all spoiled rotten. Sara ,, Caleigh says sorry Avalon has to stay here. :D

Button is the diva of the bunch. She will let you know when you need to let her alone in her hammock. lol Keepsake and Avalon are so sweet, Max is hyper and only wants playtime. It is so cool to see all the different personalities in these little guys.

Good looking gang you've got there. I'm partial to the tripod JJ.

Back