Meet Roy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaSteve

Property of Stevie!
After losing Max, I didn't want another dog anytime soon.
Few days ago I was sitting in the couch watching TV and my dad was on the computer.

"Did you know a Bulldog is very social and friendly?" my dad said.

My dad NEVER randomly shares a "Did you know"

So later I looked into the comp's history and saw dozens of sites about English bulldogs.

I confronted him and said not to dare bringing one home.

"I didn't bring him home ..." he said "He's nextdoor at your gran"

So now here's Roy ... and I just can't stay mad at this cute face :)

Attachments

• DSCN0241.jpg
    DSCN0241.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN0247.jpg
    DSCN0247.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN0244.jpg
    DSCN0244.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN0246.jpg
    DSCN0246.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN0251.jpg
    DSCN0251.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 137
okay............Roy is adorable!!!! congrats on your new addition. some times things have a funny way of working out. so, so cute!!

OMG!!! He is tooo cute! You can't possibly turn away from such an adorable face! Congrats on your new little friend!

I would sell a child (probably not my own) to have an English Bulldog. Congrats on him, he's adorable. :)

AWwwwwww! Jell! He's adorable! Is this why you haven't been in chat lately? New pup and studying stealing you away from us...how horrible! Give him lots of kisses for me!

Peggy's said things about selling her kids before... :p

That is such a cute little doggy. Does your mom (I think that is your mom) that you took a picture of her while she was sleeping and posted it on the internet? :) (Last picture upper left hand corner, poor thing...)

I've always thought olde english bulldogges were terribly cute, and your pics just reinforce that belief!

They do snore something terrible, but I would fine that more funny than irritating...

Best of luck with the little guy, and keep the pics coming!! :)

Michiel--Roy is cute as heck! I have to say I'm not a fan of the bulldog but he is such a sweetie pie! I hope he smooches the heck out of you!!! muahahahaha!

Does your mom (I think that is your mom) that you took a picture of her while she was sleeping and posted it on the internet? :) (Last picture upper left hand corner, poor thing...)

She's always asleep when she's at home :p she's a nurse (works from 5 AM till 11-12 PM with a break from 1 PM to 4) poor thing indeed.

I wasn't fond of a bulldog either, I stared at it thinking: "That's one wrinkly pup"
but you get used to it :D

He's a biter!

Attachments

• DSCN0248.jpg
    DSCN0248.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 91
  • buldog 3.jpg
    buldog 3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 86
I've always thought olde english bulldogges were terribly cute, and your pics just reinforce that belief!

They do snore something terrible, but I would fine that more funny than irritating...

Best of luck with the little guy, and keep the pics coming!! :)

He's not an olde english.
and you bet they snore! it's funny though ... for now :D

Here are some recent pics.

Max won't sit still so I haven't got any decent pictures :D

Attachments

• DSCN0264.jpg
    DSCN0264.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN0268.jpg
    DSCN0268.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN0269.jpg