Meet my little Sparta!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karaliynn

Hello, I had just found this website while googling a few things, and fell in love! Super happy to see a place like this. Well my name is Kayla, and I have a Chinchilla name Sparta, he is roughly a few months old, I know that he is less than a year and I got him at a little pet shop in Mesa AZ. He is a little grumpy and I am finding that he is a little devilish too, he loves to play with feet and for some reason he likes messing with me. Today he was even jumping off my back and the wall! Because of a recent job loss, I get to spend all day with my little guy and let him out two times a day sometimes. I am a completely new Chinchilla owner and have fallen in love <3

Attachments

• Sparta!.jpg
    Sparta!.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 32
Hi

Hi Kayla, he is absolutely adorable. Welcome to CnH. You will find a lot of useful info here. :thumbsup:

Another Arizonan! Howdy! :) Welcome to the forum, check out the new owner FAQs and Susan's shop. She delivers goodies to Phoenix area once a month! :)

Yeah he is very sweet, I seem to be his favorite person, which is awesome, he loves to play with feet and likes to sit in your lap and watch videos and Netflix on the laptop if you are watching, its pretty cool! And I have developed a good plan in-case he ever decides to hide somewhere and will not come out. We had bought him a small cage for taking him to meet my boyfriends family, after seeing how Sparta did not like it we turned it into a treat-cage so he would not get into it whenever he is out for play time. He hears me open it and pull out a treat bag he runs to the cage. He hears me shake the treat bag and he runs to the highest point inside his cage to get one. This makes ending play time alot easier!

Latest posts

Back