Meet Khloe Dash :P

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You! I am going to spoil her silly lol she is gonna be like OMG best mommy ever hehe

Hubs has Fishies so he is always going to petco or petsmart for them lol. & Jaiden & I LOVE going to see the animals lol. I will say that Khloe was better taken care of then the ones i saw at petco last week they were stinky like whoa don't you guys clean their are the ferrets smelled worse :/ and the chins were pretty much just sleeping the whole time. Khloe was like i am ready to partay & she was alone lol she was so nice and clean and happy ...She pretty much picked me :p.... i feel so bad for the petco chinnies though they are beige but kinda just look dirty :/

congrats on your beautiful furbaby! She is adorable and looks quite inquisitive! I bet she will really liven up the house once she settles in!

Thank you... you know hubs wasn't to thrilled about getting a "huge rat" as he put it lol and now he sits by her cage and gives her hay from his hand and thinks its so cool how fast she is running around the cage & saying how cute she is lol... and its only been 2 days i am sure she is gonna have him wrapped around her little finger in no time :p i got her some toys today and she is going bananas over them and now if i open the cage and stick my hand in she comes running and puts her to front paws on my arm like saying "what do you have for me?" I am hoping to take a video of her running around soon :)

Back