Meet Grace!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
I haven't been around as often as I should. I have a lot going on with a wedding i'm in just around the corner, and I started fostering for a local Pit Bull rescue, not to mention all the critters on the farm!

This is Grace. I found her listed on facebook under the "urgent" lists for dogs that could be put down at any time, for any reason. There was a look in her eye, and something told me she couldn't die. I contacted a local rescue to see if they would pull her if I stepped up to foster. They worked their behind off getting her pulled, my home check and my references checked. She came to April 9th.

Grace is estimated to be 5 years old, and was found as a stray in manhattan. She is exactly what a pit bull should be. Fun, Loyal, Athletic and most of all FRIENDLY. Every person is her new best friend. From child to adult. She wants nothing more then to give kisses. She gets along great with other dogs of her size or larger, but is NOT cat/small animal safe, would need to be kept seperate from them.

Anyway...here are the pictures! She is available for adoption through LCPO NEPA Avail-a-bullies : http://www.lcpoinc.com for anyone who may want a wonderful addition to their home!!

Attachments

• 477.jpg
    477.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 484.jpg
    484.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 99
  • 487.jpg
    487.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 95
  • 485.jpg
    485.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 99
Aww she's cute... hopefully she can find her forever home soon and it's great that you stepped in to save her.

Omg! She looks so sweet and lovable! I sure hope someone can give her the permanent home she deserves! Thank you so much for saving her!

Back