MCBA Shindig, August 7, 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
We are doing something new for Shindig this year - a vendor fair and swap meet!
We will be renting table space for vendors to sell their wares and ranchers/breeders to bring equipment and supplies.
$15 will get you a 10 foot booth space and will include advertising in our newsletter and website, as well as in a vendor yellow pages that will be distributed at the fair.

Shindig is August 7, 2010 at the 4H Building in Auburn, Indiana.

More info to follow on presentations, costs, etc.

Please let me know if you are interested in renting a booth!

Last edited:
I am planning on coming- I doubt the boyfriend comes with this time, though.. :laughitup: So Sandi? Laurie? Kristy? I need friends to share a room with so I don't get lonely....:neener:

I wasn't sure if I'd make Shindig this year, but now with SHOPPING OPPORTUNITIES I am going to have to work it out!!! Long live teaching summer school for extra $$!!!!:dance3:

Wendy - I booked us a room already at LaQuinta - wanted to make sure I got my LaQuinta points this time. LOL

We are in talks with Christoph (the vet that spoke at the WI seminar) about speaking at Shindig. If his schedule is free, he'll be at Shindig this year!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!! He's fabulous!!!

Shindig is starting to take shape! We have Christoph Mans from the UW-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine and Dr. Ed Bonnet from Hubbard Feeds already in the line up!

I know there are many of you out there who sell supplies - toys, shelves, etc. Why not rent a booth and show the chinchilla community what you have! I get requests all of the time about vendors at shows and seminars, well, here's your chance to sell your product and get others interested in what you have! It's only $15 for a table and a great weekend with other chin lovers.

Send me a note here, or email me at [email protected] to reserve your space. Cut off date is June 15.

Stack! I don't work that Saturday! is it awful to use all my vacation time for chinchilla shows! I'll see about asking off the Friday before. Kristy already offered me a ride!

Its great to hear Christoph Mans from the UW-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine will be able to make it as I really enjoyed listening to him in WI and only wish we had more time to talk with him then. Dr. Ed Bonnet from Hubbard Feeds always gives good informative talks so it will be good to see him again also.

Hmmm depending on the hubby's redeployment date (coming home date) I may be able to make it - I would definately be able to if anyone was interested in buying some chins!!! I would be willing to split a room also Stacie..

Charming Chins - This is not a show at all. This is a learning seminar. There will be speakers that in the past have covered nutrition, managing your herd, ventilation in your barn, etc. There will not be a major number of animals there for purchase. Some people bring a few to have evaluated, but that's pretty much it in unless you make arrangements beforehand.

The closest show to you coming up will be the end of October in Mansfield, which is a claiming show (all animals in the show are for sale). Other than that Auburn will host MCBA Nationals, usually in March.

Latest posts

Back