MCBA Membership

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winknfox

"Loving my chinchillas"
I am wanting to become a member of MCBA. The application does say that I must have a sponsor sign it in order to become a member. How would I do this if there isn't a member near me? What is required of me in order to get a sponsor to sign?

Great! Thank you so much! I would really love to go to that show in Michigan the 29th, but its just too soon after the holidays. Have to get my cash flowing the right direction again, but I am set on going to Nationals. Maybe even bring some chins back home with me.

Ok a few questions? Where should I send the application since you are going to take care of the sponsorship? Also, do I send a money order for the membership fee or is there another payment option that is better? If money order, who should I make it out to?

The form goes to Brenda Walter (Brenda on here). You can use Paypal to pay with a link on the website. Randy is our President, so just tell Brenda that he said to send the form in.

Ok, one more question...I would like to eventually have a ranch brand so should I go ahead and put down a ranch name now?

You can. It needs to be 4 characters, the first one being an M.

Probably not. Just indicate it on the form you send to Brenda and either include an extra $5 when you paypal the memebership fee or send Brenda $5. You can send Brenda a message and see what she prefers.

Once I get your membership application, I will send out a new member packet. It has a ranch brand application in it, so we can take care of that later, too.

Sounds great...thank you! I actually just sent you a message before I saw this post, so just disreguard it.

I believe it's also about time I signed up as well. I'm not finding the application on the MCBA website however.

Its worth it to sign up if just for the newsletters...which are more like small magazines. They are full of info and tips. I've already learned things that I didn't know before.

Back