MCBA 2011 National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheryl can't bring any either, she was the one who I heard from, something like they don't have much dust left.

I don't know for sure, are Shoots getting out of chins? I don't hear much about ranchers.

And yes, for Ryersons it's $27 a bag then.

Last I heard, they sold their herd sometime around December. Don't know much about it though.
Ugh, guess I don't have much of a choice on buying dust then. :wacko:

Shoots sold their herd to Mexico last summer, but are still carrying supplies. They are really low on dust and shavings until they get a new order. Call Jan at Ryersons on her cell phone (early in the day is the best time to reach her). Cell number is on the contact page of her website. Don't email, call her. She has blue cloud or the cheaper blue sparkle.

Last edited:
My husband and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon, since it's a 10 hour drive for us. We'll be staying over night half way there and then making the rest of the trip on Friday.

So, I've got bags full of stuff ready to go! I did manage to make up a few toys, and am bringing a bunch of other smaller things. I may have to just set up shop inside where everyone normally eats lunch :D

Does anyone have the address or intersection for the 4-H building so I can plug it into my GPS? I did a quick search online but wasn't able to find it.

I believe that is the correct address. I copied this from a post in the 2009 MCBA Nationals thread -

auburn.jpg

If you're coming from one of the motels on Touring Drive, take 15th St and go straight until you can't go straight anymore. The 4H building will be right in front of you, parking is where the maps says "14th St", so you'll take a left and then immediate right.

Leaving in less than an hour to get to Sandi's! I am VERY excited. I hope VC is putting VC on her nametag!

It's 5:30 in the morning and we are stirring, getting ready for the show. There were nearly 200 animals entered when we left the show hall last night, and still quite a few people that hadn't shown up yet. Looking forward to a nice, big show!

YAY!!! I hope you have fun! Make sure you guys take lots of pictures for those of us stuck working this weekend

Back