Maybe dumb question

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmdebb

Did you guys bring over any of the information from CNQ? I had alot of pages in my favorites because they offered great information in case I needed some quick help I could just click on the link. But since CNQ is down, obviously they don't work. If so, then is it possible that I if I tell you what info I need instead of going crazy using the search engine, that maybe i tell you what they are and you can just direct me.

Like one was on bladder stones, one was on if it could be a stroke, open wounds, milky white discharge, etc. Just because I can't remember everything.

Sorry for being a bug on this one, just curious.

Thanks a bunch for any help you can give.

jean

No, we did not bring any threads from CnQ. It is down for us, just like it is for you. We don't own that forum, therefore the threads there do not belong to us.

There is a suggestion as to how to recover some of your posts from CnQ in the chit chat section, posted by Hedgemom. If you want to take the time to search for them, the directions are there. We don't have the time to do it for everybody, and we don't have access any other way than you do.

You can still see some of the cached posts, but they have to be fairly recent. Atleast the only ones I could see were within the past 6 months or so.

Go to google and type in site:www.chins-n-quills.com bladder stones
Or replace bladder stones with whatever info you want. Then when it shows links click on cached and it might show up. this way you could copy and paste the info into a Word document. However, not all the cached posts work.

Pretty much no! thats what were doing right now is totally restarting so you should create a new thread for your questions... i had the same problem as far is the information goes

Would the FAQs have some of the info you are looking for?

You can still see some of the cached posts, but they have to be fairly recent. Atleast the only ones I could see were within the past 6 months or so.

Or replace bladder stones with whatever info you want. Then when it shows links click on cached and it might show up. this way you could copy and paste the info into a Word document. However, not all the cached posts work.
Just about everything gets kicked back to this site.

When searching through the cached posts, I've never been brought back to this site. I've only come across the message that the cache does not match any documents, so I'm not sure what you're typing?

Like this one shows up for me, not sure if it'll work in a post or not, but we'll see.
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...s.com+bladder+stones&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

ETA: ohhh, I know what you're doing.. you don't click the link, if you do, it brings you here, you have to click the little [cached] after the link in google

Last edited:
No, we did not bring any threads from CnQ. It is down for us, just like it is for you. We don't own that forum, therefore the threads there do not belong to us.

There is a suggestion as to how to recover some of your posts from CnQ in the chit chat section, posted by Hedgemom. If you want to take the time to search for them, the directions are there. We don't have the time to do it for everybody, and we don't have access any other way than you do.

Okay thanks for your help, I'll search that and hopefully I get what I"m lookin for.

Jean

Thanks i'll try that too cuz the threads that I put in my favorites are less then six months old, then what i'll do in case something like that ever happens again I'll just copy it and save it as a word file.

Thanks again, jean:thumbsup:

When searching through the cached posts, I've never been brought back to this site. I've only come across the message that the cache does not match any documents, so I'm not sure what you're typing?

Like this one shows up for me, not sure if it'll work in a post or not, but we'll see.
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...s.com+bladder+stones&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

ETA: ohhh, I know what you're doing.. you don't click the link, if you do, it brings you here, you have to click the little [cached] after the link in google

RIght I was clicking on the link in my favorites which brought me back to this site. So you are saying to look it up on google then it will be caches and then I will be able to find it? Okay, I'll try that. Thank you.

Jean

Latest posts

Back