Marble follows me

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessica

When I have marble out of the cage for play time he follows me to the baby gate when I leave the room for something (a drink, bathroom, etc. I always come back) and he will wait for me at the gate until I get back. It's so funny to me I've never seen a rodent do this kind of thing.

My girl Heiney started doing things like this with my boyfriend. Yesterday she was playing in the living room while we were watching a movie and Christian went outside for a second and she sat at the door under the blinds and waited for him like a pup would their master...

cutest things...

My newest one, Coda, does this all the time! Its so cute to see them waiting patiently for your return. :)

All of mine are waiting at the bars of the cage when I get home...it's adorable :)

If I leave the room while Bella is out, she waits by the door telling me to come back (I can hear her talking)

I never leave Kiwi when she's out, because she gets into trouble.

I play with Tink inside her pen and she will spend time with me as well as roaming around the pen, but as soon as I stand up she'll come running over to me, knowing that I'm leaving the pen. She'll then wait on her hind legs, with nose through the bars, until I get back and sit with her once more.

When mine are out of the cage, when i leave the room (with my brother still supervising them) They go sit by the door and call out for me until I come back. it's nice to be missed.

Baxter does this when he is out for playtime. If I move to a different room he follows me and waits for me. He will even follow me up the stairs. He doesn't wait for me at the top of the stairs or anything (that I know of) but he definitely follows me! He also sits by me when I am on the computer sometimes. <333

Before I lived with my boyfriend we had a chinnie named Zippy (rip :( ). Jeremy went to take me home one night after the boys had playtime, and somehow Zippy got out the cage when we left. When Jeremy got back home he saw Zippy standing in the kitchen doorway and headed towards the stairs when he saw Jeremy. I guess he'd go down a few stairs, turn and look at Jeremy like "hurry up!" and then went back into the room and straight into his cage. :rofl:

When he told me that I died laughing.

my chinny does that when i clean his room, or fill his food dish, anytime i am doing something that he thinks is interesting he will come and investigate and follow me around lol...its so sweet...

Befoe I got Shadow for Moche he would snuggle up during play time quite a bit. Now it's Teddy that loves to be touchy during play time, but only with my boyfriend. He'll be on the couch and Teddy will always come over and run around on him. It's too cute!!! Teddy is so little and my boyfriend is 250lbs of muscle. :rofl:They are such good buddies...But all my boys run to front of the cage when I walk into the living room and sqeak at me. They're just begging for a shredded wheat, but I tell myself they missed me...:winkers:

If I leave the room while Bella is out, she waits by the door telling me to come back (I can hear her talking)

I never leave Kiwi when she's out, because she gets into trouble.

Cheeko does this...it's so cute! And Gideon is my little trouble maker, he's always getting into something :rolleyes:

When I get up in the morning, Trousers is always holding on the cage bars and looking for me (she hears the alarm). She looks like a tiny, pantsed prisoner! It's funny because we've had her the shortest amount of time and she seems to be more into seeing us than the other two!

That's so cute! Templeton wouldn't do that if I had 3 lbs of rosehips in my hands! He's so curious and loves to explore. I wish he would follow me though...it's so cool!

Back