Man stuff

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My twins get excited when one of the other boys gets playtime out first. Then, when it's their turn, they spend their playtime trying to hump each other. And I don't have any females in the house. I think with males, just getting excited over anything makes them horny ?

Oh yeah - totally normal. Weird, but normal.

Be grateful he's using the fleece. He could be using your foot or hand. :)

(Wasn't that just disgusting to think about?)

You might want to consider getting him a stuffed friend to, um, hang around with. Maybe keep a couple on hand. Then he can buy his friend a drink, romance him a bit, and you can wash him in the morning. :hilarious:

Laughed my butt off on your answer.

Jean

Another thing to be gratefull for is that it's not a dog doing it, that would really leave on big mess.

Thanks, Tunes!

Tunes, thanks for the response and reassurance. I was worried if his sacks were too full of stuff from being excited and not having any release, if you know what I mean! He is a horny little bugger! Now that it's warming up I don't where my slippers in there and he likes my feet. Believe me, I don't let him stay on my feet! EWWWW!

Thanks again:thumbsup:

Back