Making huge piles ???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerri101

Every night I make sure to add a few toys to chin-chins cage....finger traps willow sticks ect.....

does anyone's chin mound shaving and the debris in a huge pile? its literally been a mounded pile in the middle of her cage in the morning....Im making my self nuts cleaning the cage and shavings every da I like it clean looking for her.. lol I so wish I could switch to fleece but she shews on that maybe Ill do tile next with shavings for the litter.....

I know its very weird as she takes all the other wood toys to and plops then right in the middle of the pile she has pushed up !!!

I have a chin that hates shavings and used to do that. He was absolutely thrilled when I switched him to liners. I have another chin that divides his cage in half, one side for shavings and one for the bare pan. Buncha weirdos! :D

Yep, my chins will take a willow ball into their hidey-house in the playpen and demolish it in a few minutes, leaving behind a large twig nest looking pile when we pick up the house :D

Yep, my chins will take a willow ball into their hidey-house in the playpen and demolish it in a few minutes, leaving behind a large twig nest looking pile when we pick up the house :D

I was totally shocked when I gave my first willow ball....it was there before bed....then the next day in 50 pieces ........in a pile LOL!

Latest posts

Back