Magnolia Wood

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
I saw magnolia on one safe wood list, but another list it didn't have it listed at all. I have a magnolia tree outside and would love to make some perches out of the branches.

Magnolia wood is on the safe list. Just make sure no pesticides were used, and you should be good to go! You should send me some when you get them done...hint hint....lol.

Oh most definitely put some up for sale when you get done. You're going to make me go bankrupt girl lmao! I'd love for my chins to have some perches but it's insane for me to try and find them.

Sounds good. :D Unfortunately when I went out there I realized none of the branches are low enough for me to grab. BOO. I'll have to get a ladder and pray I live through this. lol

Since it's winter the branches are dry. Is that ok? I plan on washing and baking everything, I just wasn't sure if they branches should be dry in the first place, or moist like normal branches. As you can tell, I haven't done the wood thing before. :)

Back