Macygray explains himself..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
Ok, ok...IM the one who has to do the explaining! Sheesh..

Hey all! Long time, eh?

Hope you all still remember me. I'd love that, haha.

I have been busy with school...Have realised Spanish school just isn't for me so I am going to leave that for NOW and get into my art. In a few years time when I know what I really want to do I might go to England, or some other english speaking country and study there.

Macy has been good...getting fatter! Changed his feed! Is becoming cheekier!

:neener:

SOOO...Back to the good part! Here are a few pics of Macy too. And art..take me a while to get back into it though!

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

rastachin.jpg

serenityjoy.jpg

More coming...ofcourse Photobucket hates me. Ah well, normal behaviour.

Missed you all! Haha. Hugs!

I remember taking 4 years of spanish class, and I still can't understand it very well, i can read it sort of. but its been a couple of years since i had to. so alot of it is lost on me.

Lovely little fattie macy gray!

Aw, there is Macy! That first pic is too cute. We've missed you Mae! Hope to see you and Macy around here more often! :D
Listen, spanish was my first language and I still have a hard time with it!

I like the one that has Macy in focus and the background out of focus better because he pops out at you, it's cool :))! He looks awesome!

Okay I think SOME of us told you to give up Spanish school a long time ago lol!!! As always glad to see you and the very handsome Macy again!!!!!

I love Macygrays' two pack abs in the first picture.
P.S. I was chatting with Kristy, wouldn't a drawing of a momma holding her kit in her arms/paws make a cute drawing? hint hint

Thanks Laurie! Yes.....But now Im ALLOWED to leave, haha. It's more official! Gives me lots more time too.

Ooh, now that sounds like a cute pic to try! Do you guys mean like holding the kit like a human would do? If so, I think I get the picture! I'll let you know! Thanks.

Latest posts

Back