M.C.B.A. National Show 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind you won't have to groom them because he'll have them in his carrier to take home with him! There won't be anything left to groom!

Yep, that was my interpretation too! Randy wouldn't want to deal with my divas once he got them home, though. They are a spoiled bunch!;)

My recital has been scheduled for that Sunday. Looks like I won't be making it either this year. :-(

Don't forget that we will have an auction, and anyone can enter animals in it. We will also have a raffle. All donations are welcome!

I don't know for sure if we're coming yet, but regardless, we'd probably like to make a donation to the raffle. How exactly do I go about doing so?

Raffle items can be sent to me, or given to anyone close to you that is going to the show. If you need my address, send me a PM.

Thanks for the address, Randy. I can never remember it!

Looking at my animals, only have four that will be older than 4 months at that time. Although I have one standard who will be 4 months who is already massive so if he keeps growing well, he might tag along.

I'm just prepping and planning like I'm going, took the week off of work, and if I can't afford to come then at least the animals will be ready for the Atlantic Chapter show!

:)

My recital was rescheduled, so the show is on my calendar!

If anyone wants to save on shipping I will be making deliveries. I won't be setting up a vendor's table because I want to watch and enjoy the show. Please make arrangements with me by March 7th, so I have plenty of time to get everything made. Earlier is always better ;-)

If you would like an ad in the National Show book, please notify Jim Silko be March 15th...prices are $15 a full page, $10 for a half page, and $5 for a quarter page.

Ads are in color. You put together an ad and send it to [email protected]. If you have any questions, please let me know.

I think we've decided we won't be attending this year - financially, we have other things that need to be attended to since I went back to work.

Have fun guys!

Latest posts

Back