M.C.B.A. Michigan Show 2012, Albion, MI, Jan 28, 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time should people arrive if they are showing chins but have never shown before and need help getting them ready? I have two that I would love to get in the show but I've never groomed before! When do we fill out the paperwork and pay for them to be in the show?

Probably should be there around 7am. We will be setting up the night before starting around 8pm or so.

I got the trophies today!!! Here is a preview of a few of them. Come on out to the show and win one! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327025133.828890.jpg I sure hope this posts the way I want it to, I'm using the tap a talk app on my phone, so if not I will fix it in the morning on my computer.

Hmm my mother-in-law lives in Albion and we are only an hour away. I'll have to see if I can convince my husband to drop our toddler off at Grandmas so we can come watch. What would be a good time to go if you just want to observe? I don't want to go too early and get in the way.

You can come any time. You can talk to people while they are grooming.

Becky

If you try to book a room online, or through the 866 number, it will tell you they are full. If you call 517- 629-9411, there are lots of rooms.

Oh the joys of loading all this equipment. Hope to see lots of people this weekend.

Champion White Female: Jags
Reserve White Female: Jags
Champion White Male: Jags

Champion Beige Female: Chinchillas by Design
Reserve Beige Female: Chinchillas by Design

Latest posts

Back