M.C.B.A. Michigan Show 2012, Albion, MI, Jan 28, 2012

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Queen Becky, Ruler of Purpleland
2012 MCBA Michigan Show
Jan 28th, 2011

Albion Inn
27644 C Dr N Albion, MI 49224
You can book online or call 1-800-238-0767

The Albion Inn is located between Battle Creek and Jackson on I-94. They are pet friendly and are offering a discount if you mention you are with the MCBA group. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. This Albion hotel also offers a bar/lounge, an indoor pool, coffee in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Televisions come with cable channels. Wireless Internet access is provided along with free local calls.

Judges: ????

Grooming: 6:00 a.m.- 9:00 am.
Classification: 9:00 a.m. with the show immediately following

Cost: $4.00 per animal

Lunch on your own

There will be a baby derby and a raffle.
There will also be a Jr. Breeder trophy.

Vendor tables available for $10 (contact Becky)

Set up will be Friday night. We'll let you know a time when we figure out what time we can get there with the stuff.

Contact Becky or the JAGS with any questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man Id love to go out to Michigan....I have some friends there I can visit with too. But the drive is too stinking long for me. I made it once, but not in the middle of the winter. :-(

Not worried about you trying to influence the judge, make sure you bring a bunch to show.

I'm going to this show with the two new babies i picked up at the claim show in Oct. but I have no idea how to groom or any thing else that's required to get a chin ready to show....where can I find info on what to do??

Would anyone be coming from eastern Ohio, Penn, NY, etc & be able to bring me Blue Seal rabbit food? The nearest dealer to me is over 3 hour drive into Ohio. I'd PayPal you the cost of the feed + extra for the trouble of picking it up.
(I need Blue Seal Show Hutch Deluxe, extruded rabbit food)

Thank You Very Much!
~Barb~

I have never been to a show, so is this the biggest show that's coming up? I'd like to buy a plane ticket and join you guys!

Shop - depending on where in NJ you're at, the closest show to you is either State College, PA in April or New York in September. I don't think the NY show has a new location yet, although I believe they're looking for a spot in the same area (Poughkeepsie) as before. But really, any show you go to is a good learning experience. =)

Yes anyone can attend and we welcome anyone and everyone who wants to come and learn more about these animals. This show will have two great judges with plenty of time for teaching us what to look for in our animals.

Latest posts

Back