Look!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoromirAlex

Casey
Just want to thank AZ Chins and the Chin Chic store for Boromir's bday presents. They arrived today! I got the cuddle buddy from ChinChic and the rest of the stuff from AZ Chins. They're really great products and I highly recommend them! :)

Couldn't be happier! Of course the little one got a few things early. Spoiled!

042.jpg

043.jpg

046.jpg

i have the beige cuddle buddy too and my draken loves it and lays right on top of it to sleep on or he puts it in his bed and cuddles with it. and he doesnt like other chins or any other cuddle buddy i had got him. i think maybe because it looks like him and is the same color. i got to keep him from looking at this or hes going to feel jealous! your chin is adorable!

Happy Birthday to your chin! My girls love their cuddle buddies too! Off topic...what kind of playpen do you have?

Thanks everyone!! He is absolutely spoiled! :) And he does love that cuddle buddy.

Happy Birthday to your chin! My girls love their cuddle buddies too! Off topic...what kind of playpen do you have?

I have the Ware clean living small animal playpen. He has a Ware cage, so it fits onto the opening. It has about 10 square feet of space I believe. I unfortunately got it for $70 at Petsmart, but you can find it much cheaper online.

Wow! I'm not showing your loot to my chin! She'd be so jealous! What a great job you do in spoiling your baby!

Latest posts

Back