Little sister's 40th birthday was Saturday!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Lynelle turned the big 4-0 on Saturday. She was adamant about not having a picture board as Lisa and I both had one for our 40th. She said she had already been in 2 so she didn't want another one. For some reason whiney Lynelle always gets her way . . . NOT!
Lisa came up with the great idea of making a picture board for Lynelle without any pictures of her on it! We put pics of us and all the things in Lynelle's life--like biking and camping and Packers and rock star stuff. She loves Mark Wahlberg so we had a big picture of him right in the center.
We went to dinner at the Chancery and then to the Comedy Cafe. We hid the picture board at the restaurant and brought it out after dinner. It was really a fun time!
We also put 40 Flamingoes out in the snow first thing in the morning for her to see when she woke up! Way cool!
Officially we're celebrating the birthdays on Feb 8th--dad's was January 27th, Lynelle's was the 31st and someone else who doesn't really want to be celebrating a birthday because she'll be four six, yes 4-6 or 30 16 as Lisa suggested will be four six on Feb 12. I'll post some pics of the Scene It show down and the Red Cake I always have to make for dad--no pictures of the 4-6 woman though, she's in denial!!!

Awe, that sounds like such a blast Laurie! You always have such fun times with your sisters. Makes me sad that I am so far away from mine :-( I love the idea of a picture board with no pictures of the person, that is a great way to keep it fun, and fun for the birthday person! Tell Lisa happy 30 16, that is too funny. Is there something about 46 that I am missing? Another hill? Lol.

Chantel it's not Lisa who's going to be 4-6 or 30/16 it's me! So I'm in denial. Forty-six just say it, it sounds SOOO old that's why Lisa came up with 30/16 LOL!

I feel your pain Laurie. Ugh.

Happy birthday to your sister!

Where the heck do you find 40 Flamingoes in the winter, lol?

That sounds awesome Laurie! Happy belated birthday to your sister! And don't worry my mom still tells everyone (or rather makes us tell everyone) she's 28, LOL.

Haha I misread that Laurie. Then it is even funnier! Well, I am sure they will have a great surprise for you on your lawn on your bday! Hope for gnomes...those are so cute!

I love the flamingos idea! Bet that was quite a surprise.

If they try to put 4-6 gnomes in my front yard I'll have to take a picture of that for Allison--she and Deb had to stay in the gnome motel for the chin show one October and she said it creeped her out. Carol and I lucked out this year and our room was very Native American.
My b-day is Feb 12 so maybe I'll have a bunch of Abraham Lincoln's out there--LOL!

Latest posts

Back