Little Lola

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
...is so skinny! We need to fatten her up bigtime. She starves herself at the kennels whilst Macy eats like a horse!

Some pics: (This is the look I get for about 5 mins when I give her her breakie! SIGH Have to break an egg into it or something so she will eat some! Grr.)
IMG_5397.jpg

She is 100% healthy, don't tell me she is sick or something, lol. It was proven by the vet.

Up in the morning and straight to a little bit of the sofa that gets the sun! Haha.
IMG_5396.jpg

Carrot time, they arent really kept in the cupboard, lol..:
IMG_5432.jpg

IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

Aww she's so cute!

Lila won't eat when she's at a kennel or someone else's house either. And even now I put wet food in for her to enjoy eating. Picky dogs!

I have a dobie who will not eat dry food. I mix a little dry food into a homemade mixture of brown rice, burger, mixed veggies, sweet potato, and plain yogurt. Talk about a spoiled dog. But this diet did fatten up my dog, who was too skinny when we rescued him at 7 months old.

Lola is adorable and how funny she likes carrots so much. Cute pics!

Yes, I would fatten her up a bit. Maybe mix some canned food into her dry food twice a day. I put just a large spoonful of canned food in my dogs dry food and add about a half cup of hot water and mix it all together. They love it.

Latest posts

Back