litter pan?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I want to get my chin a litter pan.

Problem is the only metal one I've found online is sold out.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks!

Shallow pyrex glass dishes work pretty well. They're heavy so they stay in place a little better than lightweight plastic or metal pans...and they're pretty easy to get because they sell them at Walmart, Target and at some grocery stores and other places that have cookware.

(Unless you mean a pan that is for the entire cage...I can give you some names of places to contact for those.)

If it's the pan from Chin Things it's a great litter pan. I got mine from them and had to wait until they are back in stock. E-mail them to let them know you are interested in the litter pan and ask then to contact you when it is available. That's what I did.

I did find a large box at the local spca for less money, but not as large as this one. This is the largest one in the house now. It has nice high sides too. The one I received is beige color, cats didn't comment on the color one way or the other. One of the kitties did smile at me when I set it up with fresh litter though ; )
w.png

I have a plastic one for my chin. She however will not eat hard plastic, so I was not worried. Mine came with little clamps to hold it in place and it was pretty cheap, only thing is the plastic may hold her urine odors more than metal would.

A large glass Pyrex dish is the easiest and cheapest thing to use...and you don't have to pay for shipping!

AllMyChins on this site sells corner metal litter pans. Tho shes not on as often any more, so it might take a little bit of time for a response if you send her a message.

Latest posts

Back