Listing of Breeders by State on this Forum

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyzarandGemma

Chinchilla Enthusiasts!
Hello everyone!

I've noticed that there are often posts saying things like "are there any breeders in such and such state?" and I was curious if we could put a sticky thread on the Chins Wanted, Breeding & Babies or even on Chins for Sale with the breeders (hobby or otherwise) that are on this forum along with their state and, if they have one, their website? I just think this would be extremely helpful, would probably give breeders a little more exposure and overall help people find what they need. :D

I know there are several online breeder finders, but they don't often have similar listings. For instance, according to sites I looked at when first looking for breeders, there are 4 chin breeders in Arizona. All of the emails (except Susan's) didn't work. It would be nice to just have a place for people to look and see who is close by so they can PM them or get in contact with them without having to ask the whole forum.

Let me know what you guys think.

It would be great to have but keeping it current would be the hard part. There are soo many breeders that pop up and disappear within a few years.

Back