Lifeline ?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleychin

I keep trying to go to the Chocolate Chinchillas web page to order life line,but it won't come up for some reason. Is there someplace else I can get it?

Yes, that's not Dawnna's site. Does anyone have her email that they can see what's going on? Maybe Kristy, Starleomach?

i know she was complaining on facebook that she got hacked and was having a ton of problems. i will send her a message and tell her to check here

Yes, chocolatechinchillas.com is her website address and she is having computer and email issues. I believe she mentioned on FB if it was an emergency Lifeline order to message her on FB. Michelle, post here if you get a hold of her.

whew - I thought I was just having a moment, lol, when website would not come up - how would we find her on facebook, though my need is definitely non-emergency? I would PM here but I am not sure of her username

thanks!

yes, that's not dawnna's site. Does anyone have her email that they can see what's going on? Maybe kristy, starleomach?

I have it, PM me. I also have her home addy. If anyone has a emergency need, I have it on hand and do not need it.

Is it still possible to order some? I am almost out, but it is not an emergency. I just need to get some more. I give it to my chins with their weekly supplement so I am not in a big rush or anything.

Dawnna is having MAJOR computer issues and her mom just had surgery yesterday. I will be calling her in the morning and hopefully can help her resolve issues. Try contacting her through Facebook. If you don't have her as a friend After I talk to her I should have more information on what to do.

Her site is back up and running and she seems to be rocking the free world again - ordered yesterday, already shipping... woot for Miss Dawnna (and I hope the snerky bastages who messed with her site are attacked my angry zombie chins chompin' on their naughty bits... happy halloween, hackers!)

:)

Back