licking?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbullgirl

Does anyone else's chins lick you? Mine will lick my fingers and my nose maybe because i taste salty to her? Idk

I have one chin who will lick my hand or arm. My hands are clean when she does it and she likes to snuggle so I'm not sure if it is more of her trying to groom me. She is very sweet and doesn't do it a lot, but has a couple of times.

Oh thats cute. Mine will lick my nose. My mom tried to get her to lick hers but she won't. Just me. he he. she will lick everyone's fingers though.

My chin doesn't lick, but she will nibble my finger when she's really happy. She usually does it after her scritches, dust bath, or treats, it's super cute!

Rosey licks my nose. That's why I got her actually...I'd been thinking of getting a chin, then I saw her in a pet store. She was in this awful bare cage: no shelves, wire floor, with only one small wooden tunnel for privacy. I went up to the cage and talked to her, and she danced for me! Then I got closer to the cage and went nose-to-nose with her...she gave me a little lick on the nose, and I was instantly in love :heart4:
I took her home that day.

But all that night I felt bad about the other female chin (they were housed separately) who I'd left behind, in her equally crappy bare cage. A day or two later I went back and got her too. She was my Poppy. She's gone now (malo), but as soon as I held her for the first time I loved her too. She didnt do licks, but she loved to nibble-groom

getting my girls was the best use of my wages ever!

My drakenstein will actually clutch my finger then lick it kind of like a lollipop. It's weird because he's not early a affectionate chin.

My chin doesn't lick, but she will nibble my finger when she's really happy. She usually does it after her scritches, dust bath, or treats, it's super cute!

aww, rutherford does the same! he always tries to groom me back after i gave him scritches <3

Aw so cute! I haven't had my girls do that on me yet. They did groom my fingers. But they did try to test bite my nails lol
I am like I dont need you to be my nail clipper lol...

Back