Laurie started breeding...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg you guys!!! :rofl:

i'm on the computer at the library today because my lappy came down with something major, and i now have a bite mark on the inside of my cheek to keep from lmao! too funny!

btw, can i get a dayglo yellow chin?

omg you guys!!! :rofl:

i'm on the computer at the library today because my lappy came down with something major, and i now have a bite mark on the inside of my cheek to keep from lmao! too funny!

btw, can i get a dayglo yellow chin?

I have been considering introducing a Green Fluorescent Protein gene into the actin gene... Make it glow under a black light... Perfect for raves and parties.

If I dye my chins fancy colors will the Easter Bunny leave more chocolate for me??

Great pictures. I'm going to contact those people who made the fish glow. Bet they could cut me a deal for glowing chins too.

I can "hear" it now: Midway into the Nationals the judges kindly ask that the lights be turned off for the mutant glow chins. :laughitup:

Okay you guys, I must say..after coming back from a very relaxed vacation in the Keys, I have missed the antics here in the chin community. Thank you for the laughs, you never fail to disappoint!

And being a Navy wife, I will take one of the Extreme Patriotics, please!

I'd like a glow chinchilla, please. Pink, yellow, green, or orange is preferable. I might have to look into inventing a glow in the dark dust bath so they can always glow to their full splendor.

Back