Laurie started breeding...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaJTA

That guy.
For several months now, Laurie and I have been working on a secret chin breeding project. We are ready to unleash our specialized line of chins on the world. Our first example...
The new mutation...

Fierbrand

redchin.jpg

He is a feisty red color and loves to run on his wheel and eat hay! Available only from Stumpybug ranch!

He's the perfect color. I know Laurie has always wanted a red chinchilla.

I knew Laurie was up to something when she discussed needing much much more dust inorder to contain a fire....now I know what she meant.

I wonder how many have you guys produced? How many breeding females and males have been used? and how much does this chinchilla mutation cost and do forum members get a special discount.

Also will it make a good enchilada?

STUNNING! absolutely stunning!

i wanna see those babies! can you breed a blue one as well...i want to be extra patriotic for this 4th of July!

So if we breed a Firebrand and an Electric Blue does that mean we get a lovely purple variation? :D

but i wanted a red/blue chin with stars and stripes...

Actually the Fierbrand was unveiled at MCBA National's and the judges were speechless! Orders started pouring in faster than we could write them down. All orders have to be approved via The Hermanator at the Stumpybug Ranch and he can be a little ornery at times.

Many thanks to Jeremy who worked so tirelessly to achieve this goal!

I can't see of any of the pics because I'm at work, but please put me down for 5 each of the Fierbrand and Electric Blue. I can't wait to see what will happen when I breed them with my beiges.

Laurie asked Handbag to come up with an extreme mosaic for summer. We will call it, Extremely Patriotic.

chinfalg.jpg

Ooooh. I would love the purples. Put me down for 2 of the firebrands and 2 of the blues so I can start breeding!

Back