Lauren, will you marry me?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammie

My boy proposed this weekend!!!!! We've been working on moving in together and I knew it was coming because I'm kinda old fashioned and wanted some type of commitment before moving in (the old why buy the cow, theory), but I thought it would happen at my college graduation NEXT weekend. I was so surprised!!! He proposed on Saturday with his great-grandmother and grandmother's engagement ring. I feel so honored to be the third woman in the family to wear it!

We're not worried about planning anything just yet, simply focused on the here and now of enjoying engagement and living together. I promised him 5 months (til he graduates) before we even discuss plans.

I also got a new job near where he lives as a full-time nanny, since teaching jobs are scarce in January. Life is spectacular!!! :love2:

Attachments

• the ring.jpg
    the ring.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 172
Congratulations! Your ring is lovely. I adore family heirlooms.

Yay! Congratulations on your engagement and landing a job too! both are huge steps in the walk of life.Blessings are definitely showering down on you!

Congrats! Sounds like life is treating you pretty nicely right about now. :)

Yippeeee congrats I'm so happy for you. My fuzzies say "ohhhh shinyyyyyy"

Oh I love the family heirloom of it all. It just has a magic about it. Congrats!

And might I recommend a site to you www.apracticalwedding.com . It has been such a blessing of sanity in the wedding world and also focuses so much on the marriage which so many of the other wedding sites like to ignore.

Enjoy the time of just being engaged before planning cuz once you start it can feel like the calm and excitement never comes back just oh god I need to get x,y,z done NNNNOOOWWWW!

Latest posts

Back