• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Large wood lot and Edstrom valves/collars/misc

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
Cleaning out stashes that I've had stored away as it's time to let stuff go and get remodeling underway.

I have a very large box of mixed wood, all kinds and shapes. Cottonwood, ash, apple, mulberry, and probably a bit of others mixed in. Whirlies & coins (mostly drilled), sticks of all sizes, looks like a set of 5 toys already made up, and 30 pumice block chews. Everything has been cured and cleaned, it has all been sitting for quite some time so it may be dusty with chin dust. There is 34#'s to this box! I'd like to sell it all together, this is the last of the wood I have here, all organic and chin safe! $150 (that's less than $5/lb) and buyer pays shipping. Stock up or split it up to resell!

I also have Edstrom watering items and misc. items in a box.

9 valves, some T's and L's. Should have a couple container connectors, if I track them down I'll throw them in the box. Plus diaphrams and o rings to rebuild/repair valves
10 show feeders
6 glass supplement dishes
15 collars, look like large ones, no rivets

$40 plus shipping (will fit in a med. flat rate)

Attachments

• cnh.jpg
    cnh.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 50
  • cnh1.jpg
    cnh1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 60
  • cnh2.jpg
    cnh2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 51
Wood is pending sale!

Valves and misc are still available. If anyone is interested in the valves but not the collars and stuff let me know and I can split them up. I used the valves on my in house pet cages. The valves themselves run about $5 each from AgSelect.

how much are you asking for the show feeders, supplement dishes and the collars together? also do you know what shipping would be to 83204?

I was asking $40 for that and the edstrom stuff, but I did have someone interested in just the watering stuff, if you guys want to split it at $20 we can do that. I'll message her to see if that'll work and get some shipping info for you.

Latest posts

Back