Large cage to Run

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It okay to have different ways of doing things; different breeding set ups, etc. You have to do what works best for you. A forum SHOULD have many different ideas. Debates can be a useful tool in sharing those different ideas, while still treating each other respectfully and behaving in a professional manner.

Exactly Cheryl :)

and thanks again for everyone's input, its really helped me with feeling better about moving him. Plus he will hopefully be gaining a girlfriend :)

The rescues aren't mixed with the breeders. Rescues have their own cages and are not bred, but there are rescues here that need a safe, clean place to live and be cared for properly... Most rescues are in their sections...some rescues are older and end up going in with other older chins because they are not adoptable.

I'm not forced to do anything, the chins all have ample room, attention and food....

I don't want anyone to think that I am breeding rescues. I have pedigreed animals that are of excellent quality and that should be bred. I sort of feel attacked personally by your post because that one part appeared to be directed at me, not that it really matters to me...but I don't want rumors started about me or anything of that sort.

You would have to be a REALLY dumb nut to mix rescues with breeding stock, either that or your breeding stock is worth crap and you don't care what willies the rescues give your herd.

I said breeding animals CAGES, not breeding ANIMALS mixed with rescues.

Going on and on about this is just stupid. The OPs question has been answered and I see no point to going on and on about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back